Monday, January 11, 2010

Better Suited

I am so sorry for the lack of updating, I've been trying to adapt myself to a new situation lately. I'm really excited about it and will hopefully to challenge myself trying something new each week.

Anyway, last Saturday I got invited to a preview screening of "Hari Untuk Amanda". And in my opinion, it was really great movie that will leaves you with a great message in the ending.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What I Wore:
Super Oversize Sheer Outerwear : Pasar Senen Rp. 2.000 (less than $1)
Asymmetric Sleeveless top : D'Loops
Leggings : TRF
Elephant Gold Necklace : Forever21
Navy Wedges : Amante at Centro

me with the director,
Angga Dwimas Sasongko

meet up with Asmara Abigail and Dhea Tanya (GL! 08)

I highly recommend you to watch this movie!!
I'm pretty sure, you will see that

the message is well kept through the acting.

Happy watching!!

P.S Big thanks to Tika for your very kind invitations..hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment