Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stacia Baby Grows


Stacia Baby is sprouting and growing! I want to welcome our newest member to Stacia, The Dressing Room showroom, who will be our new West Coast rep for Stacia Baby. The Stacia baby line is expanding its presence to both coasts now (and even Japan with our new Japan distributor). Thanks to one of our new accounts, Ron Robinson's Life Size stores, we were recommended to this great LA showroom that currently handles such high-profile baby lines as Splendid and City Threads (makers of those cool baby hats that say "Brooklyn" and "Malibu"!) I am so happy to have them represent my kid's line here on the West Coast and look forward to expanding the baby line and having it stand on its own from my women's collection!

This weekend is the big Children's Club Show at the Javits Center in NYC, where our fabulous East Coast rep, ESP Showroom (also reps the charming French kids line, Hartford), is debuting our new Fall 2008 collection for babies and toddlers. I'm very excited about presenting the new bamboo/cotton (your baby is going to love the feel of this fabric!) and eco-spacedye bamboo Sweatertees, and a retro-inspired merino wool collection. We had such a great response to the women's Fall collection at Coterie, that I'm anxious to see if the same goes for baby (we use the same fabrics and colors for both lines- perfect for "mommy & me" pairings!)

Coincidently, we just shipped out the new Spring Stacia Baby collection to stores on both coasts. It sure looks cute! We just added these goodies on shopstacia.com, in case you want to buy direct. And, I'll also be listing our baby stores on the site soon so you can see if we're in a store near you. Isn't Kaiulani cute (sorry, I'm a little biased!)

No comments:

Post a Comment