Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stacia Trunk Show at Christie's Boutique


Just got back from a fabulous weekend getaway to sunny San Diego. My excuse for the weekend jaunt was for my very first trunk show. So I filled up my trunk of goodies - lots of colors and styles that my customers have never seen - and drove on down the coast to Christie's at 928 Fort Stockton Drive in Mission Hill. I've been selling to this little gem of a boutique ever since they opened in 2005. Tucked away in a charming neighborhood catering to the well-to-do, fashion-savvy Moms of Mission Hill. These are real women who work, play, and raise a family, and all in high heels. The shop girls, Christie, Kat, and Courtney, were great - talk about knowing their fashion and knowing their customer! These girls rock! I swear every single woman that walked into their store, they knew them on a first name basis and what they last purchased. Luckily the majority of these women are fans of Stacia knits and were tickled to meet "moi" and talk shop. Boy, do I miss my retail days at Stacia New York! I forgot how fun it is to interact with your customers, play around with displays, and dress up the women who venture in the dressing rooms. The owner, Christie and her top gal, Kat, were donning their best Stacia too - looking fabulous in their Santa Cruz and La Jolla crochet dresses. And the store was decked out in Stacia with great displays and racks of spacedye - it was like a Stacia shop within a shop. Everything in the boutique was 20% off for the day and if you spent over $250 on Stacia, you received one of our spacedye long skinny scarves in either Lotus, Petunia, or Camilia - what a steal! We had a great day with lots of traffic and lots of happy customers leaving with bags stocked with Stacia. Thank you to Christie, Kat, and Courtney for the wonderful support and opportunity, and to all the Mission Hill women who continue to look fabulous in their Stacia knits!

No comments:

Post a Comment