Tuesday, June 3, 2008

>>Go Green!!<< Heidy

Today, I just got back in Bandung again!!.. hmmmm…

Well, I was so hungry when I just arrived, so I decided to go to have some meal with Carl. While we were eating, my friend from Jakarta texted me that she has just arrived in Bandung and she’s having some meal at PVJ. So,after we finished our meal, we headed off to PVJ to meet my friend and I was actually also wanted to buy some stuffs at Carrefour. Afterwards, since Carl hasn’t watched Indiana Jones 4, so we decided to watch it..hoho..never thought I would watch it twice..!!


Today’s outfit :
Shirt 1: Pasar Senen Rp.5.000 (less than $1)
Shirt 2 : Pasar Gedebage Rp.15.000 (less than $2)
Faded skinny jeans : Pasar Gedebage Rp.25.000 (less than $3)
Bangles : Pasar Asemka Rp.10.000 ($1)
Bag : Pasar Gedebage Rp.10.000 ($1)
Sandals : Havaianas




P.S : No more plastic bags OK!!
Go green!!..hoho..







No comments:

Post a Comment