Sunday, October 12, 2008

>> Happy Happy Sunday !!!! << Heidy

I started today with having Sunday service at JPCC with my bf. Wowwww… what a message we got!! The message was really great!!! It was really blessed me and Carl!! hoho..


Afterwards, me and my bf was kinda spent the rest of the day together. OK, to be honest, I’m actually missing him. We haven’t spent much time together these several days because he was ill and totally needed some rest. Well, thank God, he’s already feeling well!!.. yeaaahhh!!...




Today’s outfit :


Retro shirt : Pasar Gedebage Rp. 15.000 (about $2)

Black shirt : Pasar Gedebage Rp. 15.000 (about $2)

Jeans : Pusdai Friday Market Rp. 17.500 (about $2)

Belt : Pasar Gedebage Rp. 7.500 (less than $1)

Bag : “Blast from the past” garage sale

Bangles : Pasar Asemka Rp. 10.000 each ($1 each)

Flats : Nine West (gift from my dad)

Okie dokie..that's all for today !!

Happy Sunday everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment