Saturday, November 29, 2008

Huge Sale at Shopstacia.com!


Cyber Monday is just around the corner so settle down in your pj's and surf on over to shopstacia.com for some deals - up to 40% off. I don't know about you, but I'm sick of tackling the malls and scouring for gifts and would much rather shop in the comfort of my own home. And knits are always the easiest gift to give - sizing is simple and knits tend to fit all body types so getting the right fit is a no-brainer. And I know when I shop, it's usually two for me and one for them, so don't be shy about picking something up for yourself too. Oh, and last but not least, shipping is on me. Free shipping for a limited time only.

A few of my picks this season...

Be Green This Holiday:
My detachable scarf top in bamboo/cotton is simply delicious! As seen in this month's In Style magazine. And it's a 2-fer. It's a cowl neck top and the scarf buttons off so it can be worn separately.

Great Gift Idea:
Need an easy gift idea? Try my luxurious merino wool crochet scarf in an array of space-dyed colors to tempt you. One size fits all so it's the perfect gift at the right price.

My Favorite Coat:
My pick for the season. It's cozy, it's warm, and it's fabulous! In rich jewel tones, the Temescal color is the perfect shade to get you through the Winter.

And Don't Forget the Tots:
As seen in OK Magazine and at Kitson Kids! My 100% bamboo swing dress is both eco-friendly and darling. And now it's on sale just in time for the Holidays.

Happy Shopping!
Stacia

No comments:

Post a Comment