Monday, September 14, 2009

Behind the Scenes - Stacia Photoshoot



I just completed my Spring/Summer 2010 photo shoot and it was a blast! My photographer, Colette de Barros, could not have picked a more beautiful and fitting location to showcase my new collection - Palos Verdes, CA. Gorgeous! We could easily have been at Makapuu Beach on Oahu or in Havana, Cuba with the rocky reef-like tide pools and warm glowing light along the beach. It was such a thrill as a designer to finally see my vision complete on a beautiful, bubbly model frolicking on the beach in my colorful designs. It finally came together - my vision and designs that have been in my head for 5 months are now a reality.

Check out my new behind the scenes video of our long sunny day in Palos Verdes (yes, the amature video is courtesy of me and my point n'shoot camera, but thankfully my talented husband made something out of nothing with this little iMovie!) A special thanks to my wonderful, dependable friends, Thao Luu, Misa Hamamoto, Judith Toth, and the amazing and talented, Colette de Barros. I couldn't have done it without you guys! So here it is, the new collection coming soon to a store near you this Spring, and available for viewing at the upcoming NYC Fashion Coterie trade show.

No comments:

Post a Comment