Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stacia Pop-up Shop Success






Thanks to all that stopped by my pop-up shop a couple weeks ago to celebrate a new kind of shopping experience. I've transformed my Santa Monica design studio into a temporary retail store to host sample sales and special events for my customers. We all had a great night of shopping, eating, drinking, and hanging out in my design studio, women trying on clothes and gossiping like they were at a calmer Barney's Warehouse sale - how civilized! It was such a pleasure to meet some of my customers in person and to see some of my favorite creations find a home.

My samples are like my babies that I've nurtured over a design season and to know that they will now be enjoyed by someone is a great feeling. Women of all shapes and sizes walked out with something that put a smile on their face. I remember two gals in particular, friends who couldn't have had more different body types (one was super tall and thin, the other petite and athletic.) Both looked smashing in my sweetheart dress and would make any man's jaw drop. But the most important feature of my designs is that they make a woman feel good about herself and are super comfortable.

If you're in the hood, feel free to email me for a private appointment and shop in privacy and chat me up. I'm already planning our next event, probably in mid November just in time for the Holidays. I've got lots of Fall/Holiday sample goodies ready to brighten your holiday and that will go easy on your wallet. Check out my web site events page periodically for updates and sign up online to receive an invitation. I'm thinking cupcakes, cocktails, and dresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment