Monday, January 19, 2009

Stacia for Bono


What a treat to see my favorite rocker perform at the One inaugural event in front of the Lincoln Memorial yesterday. No, I wasn't actually there, but watching it on HBO was just fine with me. Bono, who is clearly on the top of my "list", exudes cool and is a pioneer in rocker fashion in my book. Even back in his hay day at Red Rock's sporting his motorcycle boots and bi-level hairdo, he was ahead of his time. And yesterday, wearing his military-style trench, rose-colored sunglasses, and black n' white scarf he looked as cool as ever. The whole time I'm watching him, I'm thinking...Bono needs my Stacia bamboo scarf! The unisex black and white space-dyed scarf would be perfect wrapped around Bono's neck. Since he's into saving the world with his Red collection for Gap, he'd appreciate the sustainable quality of the bamboo too. So, I'm on it. I'm going to track him down (or at least his stylist) and send one of these puppies his way in the hopes he'll wear it in concert or at least it'll keep in snug in the blustering Irish weather - xoxo, Stacia.

No comments:

Post a Comment