Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Is it a sweater or is it a tee?


After shuttering my NY boutique and moving to LA to launch stacia for wholesale in 2005, I wanted to hone in on one category - knits - which were always my best-selling item in my shop. But living in LA inspired me to design lighter weight knits that were more like t-shirts and less like your granny's sweaters. So quickly my knitwear line evolved into what I like to call, Sweatertees. By knitting up in a super-fine 14gg gauge silky rayon yarn, I created my signature spacedye looks. The Sweatertess are less disposable than the average t-shirt and have the fine-finishings of a fully-fashioned sweater, but the look and feel is a luxurious tee. So is it a sweater or is it a tee? You decide...click here to view stacia Sweatertees in assorted colors and silhouettes. Check out Dailycandy.com which featured stacia's Sweatertees.

No comments:

Post a Comment