Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tie Dye to Die For


One of my NY web customers recently informed me that tie dye is HUGE this Summer in NYC. She just purchased one of ours online recently and we chatted over the phone about this love it or hate it dye technique. I had an inkling for tie dye in 2005 and began home dyeing some baby tees for my 6 mth old son. Soon evolved the tie dye collection for stacia Fall'05 in super soft, fine-gauge tees. It was a hit with some of my boutiques and others passed on it ("we don't DO tie-dye," some had said). So here we are in 2007 and now everybody wants it. Lucky for you, it's now on sale at www.shopstacia.com since it's from a few seasons ago. And as my NY customer says, tie-dye is everywhere on the streets of NYC this Summer...click here to view stacia's cool tie-dye digs and get one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment