Thursday, May 31, 2007

Old World Charm - Mathieu Beauvoir


Back in my Brooklyn heyday, one of my best shop girls at stacia new york was a petite French gal named Corinne Beauvoir. She charmed the pants off my customers with her delightful smile and beautiful accent. But unfortunately she had another calling and soon moved onto Calypso to do public relations and begin her jewelry designs. Now, in 2007 she has the most exquisite web site (her husband's first web design effort!) showcasing her old world charm pendants, rings, and delicate drop earrings. Her designs were inspired by her jeweler and watchmaker grandfather, Mathieu Beauvoir, hence the name of her new design venture - Mathieu Beauvoir. So I miss my favorite shop girl, Corinne, but I am so happy to introduce her fabulous jewelry line here at Fashion Flock. Click here to view the complete Mathieu Beauvoir collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment