Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer '07 as arrived at shopstacia.com!


I love designing Summer collections - it's all about ease and comfort and the BEACH!! I toiled around with crochet detailing for my Spring collection and decided to expand on that theme with some new silhouettes that are very beach-appropriate. Click here to view my favorite - the crochet beach tunic in Capri. And I tried to play around with some new patterns with my signature Spacedye by creating a chevron stripe pattern that encompasses 3 spacedye palettes and over 12 colors! The fabric is a little meatier and has a blankety weight. My fave is the Calypso drawstring shell pictured above - love it! So get ready for lazy beach days and lounging pool side in your new stacia sweatertees. To view the entire stacia Summer '07 collection click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment