Saturday, August 25, 2007

Vegas Here We Come






Stacia (the Collection, not me) are off to Vegas tomorrow for the big Project trade show. My fabulous West Coast rep (aka road warrior) is off to the races with my new Spring 2008 collection of goodies. We're hoping for a big turnout this time with buyers ready to pencil in those orders. The show runs from August 27-29 and is at the Sands Expo and we're in the first booth on 5th Ave. - 5001 5th Ave to be exact. Not only will we be previewing Spring, but buyers will also be able to nab some immediates for Fall and our new hot Holiday collection - Boudoir. The 'Boudoir' group features our signature spacedye fabric in a shimmery rayon backed with solid cotton for a cool iridescent look, perfect for those Holiday bashes. The drawstring dress with plunging neckline and demure leg slit in Copper has been a big seller so far. I also brought back a best-seller, the Caftan, which is to die for in the color Jewel. My favorite color in the Collection has to be Fiesta, accented with black, makes for the perfect party top with some jeans. I look forward to checking out this Vegas show (and the town!) next time. My new babe at 9 months is just too young to be toting to Vegas just yet. But good luck to Lori and the gang out there, hoping it's a busy, crazy show!

No comments:

Post a Comment