Monday, June 28, 2010

fashion life

Today I made a folder and labeled it, CRAP TO BLOG, and dragged all unsorted folders inside my inventory to it. The stuff is not crap, it’s all fabulous, but that’s just how I like to label things.

One of the outfits I found inside my CRAP folder is this gorgeous DCNY Madelene II outfit. I have no idea how long it has been there, but I am pleasantly surprised I found it again. This outfit can be worn several ways, all the layers are included, so you can wear with suspenders, without, with just the suspenders (if you want to pair it with another top underneath).

I love the outfit, it matches my new Argrace Military Cap “Loose Chignon” hairstyle. Argrace hair is no mod but includes a resize script. Typically no mod hair is also a no purchase thing for me, but I make exceptions when it’s cute. The demo had a resize script so I played around with it and it was alright.

I’m using one of Torley’s Watermelon WL setting, and I just love it. I want to try bolder WL settings cos I’ve been feeling pretty blah lately.

Til next time.

What I’m Wearing:

Argrace – Military Cap “Loose Chignon” Platinum
DCNY – Madelene II Outfit(Blue)
Donna Flora – MONIA jewelry set

{ 2 comments }

oOo Studio: Rainy Day Interior Vignette

I’m dressed like Barbie today! This Sweet Valley Barbie Luff outfit from Veschi is so adorable. It comes with a tube top, prim skirt, and leggings (I’m also wearing Boom’s Her Pleasure tube top in Canary yellow over the Hot Pink tube top cos I felt like it).

oOo Studio: Rainy Day Interior Vignette

I wanted to blog this oOo Studio Rainy Day Vignette for ages cos it’s just *so* adorable. This is more than a posing prop, you really could “live” in it if you wanted to, even though it’s just one room.

The Rainy Day Vignette includes: 9 single poses, 3 couples poses, and a custom HUD to change floor, rug, wall, fabric wood and exterior images to suit your mood. You can also turn rain on/off via the HUD.

Since there’s only ME, I’ll show you a few of my favorite individual poses:

oOo Studio: Rainy Day Interior Vignette

oOo Studio: Rainy Day Interior Vignette

oOo Studio: Rainy Day Interior Vignette

oOo Studio: Rainy Day Interior Vignette

Visit oOo Studio!

What I’m Wearing:

Armidi Hair – The Ginza (Orchid)
LeLutka – Lola (Light) makeup7 (L Brows)
LeLutka – Lola (Lipstick) Nature Matte
Veschi – Sweet Valley Barbie Luff
Boom – Her Pleasure (Canary) Faded
LeLutka – Pow Pumps (Powder Blue)

oOo Studio: Rainy Day Interior Vignette

{ 0 comments }

MudHoney, Coeur

by Gogo on June 26, 2010

in Home & Garden,Uncategorized

dear sl...

I’ve been wanting to blog a bunch of furniture but fashion things always gets blogged ahead of everything else. I’ll start by blogging my new Coeur skybox and a few MudHoney items that goes perfectly with it.

Coeur

This Coeur Home “sweet” Home skybox is so very Juicy! There are 4 fruit themes – Citrus, Strawberry, Watermelon, and a special group gift, Cherry. I picked Strawberry cos I liked the Pink walls, but they’re all pretty so I might change it up once in awhile.

MudHoney

This MudHoney Lawrence Office set is so sweet, and includes everything pictured above. I like that it includes everything you would need to set up an office space (desk, laptop, desk accessories and book shelf) and also includes additional seating areas to entertain friends or relax.

MudHoney

I have a few more things to blog later, since this month’s Spruce Up Your Space theme is beachy and I looooooooove the beach!

{ 3 comments }

Reek

Riq Graves of Reek has so much talent, it’s almost unfair! This first hairstyle is called Savannah 1 (includes a color-changing Cowboy hat) is similar to Topeka 1, and Topeka 2 (they have braids). For a first hairstyle, this is very cute and far better than most firsts I’ve seen.

Reek

Reek also released this Saddle Stool in White and Natural Wood texture for 50L Friday this week, if you want a cute posing prop/decor item. This Saddle Stool includes 6 built-in animations, and my favorite is the Rodeo! animation, which has to be seen in-world to be truly appreciated. Go check it out!

Reek

What I’m Wearing:

Reek – Savannah 1 Hair (Dark Brown)
LeLutka – Lola (Sunkissed) makeup5 (L Brows)
AOHARU – FrontKnotShirt (Flower/Pink)
G-Field – Capri Jeans (Vintage Blue & Hibiscus White)
ANEXX – 2WayBeltLaceUpBoots (Pink)

{ 1 comment }

Come Away With Me

by Gogo on June 25, 2010

in Fashion,Uncategorized

Exile

Exile – Deanna (Champagne)

It’s Friday!! Exile has two new hairstyles out and I love them both, they’re so sexy!! I wanted to show you both styles in this post, but Tempura Island crashed me. Yep. It’s still a lag-monster, even on my new PC. When I crashed, I lost my Windlight setting, so I really didn’t feel like redoing the whole shot.. anyways! Maybe in the next post I’ll wear Candace.

Exile

I am wearing Donna Flora’s Monia jewelry set and the Danaini tank & skirt set from Elymode. I normally don’t wear long skirts but this set is just bursting with warm & happy colors.

I wanted to show you close-ups of everything but grrrr @ Tempura Island, so beautiful yet so laggy.

What I’m Wearing:

Exile – Deanna (Champagne)
LeLutka – Lola (Sunkissed) Makeup5 (L Brows)
LeLutka – Lola (Lipstick) Nature Matte
elymode – Danaini Pink
Donna Flora – MONIA jewelry set

{ 1 comment }

Lil Bit Country

by Gogo on June 25, 2010

in Fashion,Uncategorized

couverture

Couverture has just released this adorable Lace Hem Dress with flower prints. The dress comes with 3 versions – a long skirt length, medium skirt, and a short tunic top. I love the sculpted sleeves and lace hem. This dress is so adorable and a great deal. Visit Couverture to see all the colors!

Truth

Truth – Iris, Rayne, Lucille (Cocoa)

Truth has 3 new hairstyles!! My favorite is Iris, which includes a plain version and one with a color-changing hair tie. Rayne has an adorable shape, and includes a streaked version, which is perfect for a more Punkish look. The Lucille has interesting bang poof, and also includes a streaked version. Visit Truth Hair (or Truth’s blog for a direct link to XStreetSL).

No comments:

Post a Comment