Tuesday, June 29, 2010

tip hairstyle

I don't know about you, but when I wake up in the morning and my hair won't do what I want it to do, I know it's a sign that the rest of my day is going to suck (because when I don't like my hair, my confidence plummets). See how to increase your confidence when it matters most.

Turns out, I'm not the only one that feels this way! A recent survey found that your strands can have a mega impact on your mood. In fact, 44% of women surveyed said they felt bad because of their hair. Among the top complaints? Flat, frizzy, and too-curly tresses. Check out how to solve every hair dilemma.

My cure: An easy-to-do side braid that so many celebs have been sporting lately. It takes two minutes and fights my unruly summertime frizz. See this beauty video to get another unique braid look.

What about you? Does a bad hair day make you crabby? What's your go-to bad-hair-day

No comments:

Post a Comment