Tuesday, June 29, 2010

new modal for girls fashion

You can always guarantee that when Mattel go silent they are planning a new marketing spectacular with a comeback to match! Well here it is however, I would say spectacular was a bit overstated I would rather pick the word understated because gone has the Barbie pink the new colour in town is black it looks simple and plain but you could say also less is more! and she looks great.

I am not sure if this new collection is aimed at collectorsor toy shops and the younger generation they are listed as part of there new black box range but I,m sure collectotrs are going to love them, I have known about them since December 2009 but as yet I have not managed to come across one in the vinyl you might say they look like they are being rolled out over the year some have appeared on the likes of ebay and the accessories sets on amazon.

Barbie Basics is a collection of twelve fashion { maybe more on the way } each doll has a unique individualityn in the fact they all look so different mostly on the head sculpt it seems Mattel have taken it upon themselves to use every model designed to pproduce these lovelies infact I,m sure there is a down to suit every taste here what simple but effective marketing plan on behalf of mattel,these dolls don't seem to getting released in any numerical order. I have got my eye on a couple of them at present but will want more its inefitable,the dolls are I like are Platium Bob and the African American with short hair so far.

Another marketing aspect of these dolls they all have one thing in common this being they are all wearing the own individual design on the the little black dress theme you could say its fashion fever gone sophisticated. Along with the dolls Mattel have produced 4 accessory packs these have the names of Gold, Silver, Evening, and Trend, assigned to them.

Each pack contains a good selection of shoes, bags, scarves, jewellery,sunglasses etc and the quality of accessories look very good from what I have seen to date. These dolls can be purchased for a very relistic price of around £26.00 and the accessary sets for a very reasonable £23.00, I think all these girls are well worth a look at in detail in the coming weeks and months once this has been the case we will keep you up to date with our very own product review until then enjoy the images attached to this page and make your own mind up I certainly have.

No comments:

Post a Comment