Friday, June 15, 2007

Celebrity Style Icon of the Week - Reese


Even clothing designers indulge in a little rag reading (aka Us Weekly and People) and enjoy dishing on celebs and their good and bad style behavior. My favorite is of course dishing the good on celebrity style and sometimes I find inspiration from those rag pix of celebs. My current favorite right now is Reese Witherspoon. Ever since she dumped her boy-faced hubby, she's never looked better. Her laid-back, effortless chic style has lately been seen on the streets of Brentwood near my home. I've seen her up close and personal at City Bakery with her son, Deacon, and she does look fabulous! Petite and spunky (even after a divorce!) she was sporting a chambray cotton peasant blouse, Marc Jacobs sunglasses, a Van Cleef & Arpel necklace (got to have one!), a large leather tote (for diapers and other kid paraphernalia), and of course, the ultimate accessory, her adorable son. Now that's what I call a cool Mom. Being a new Mom myself, I'm always in awe of those women who can pull off the Mom-look in style. So here's to Reese, who is my style icon of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment