Thursday, June 14, 2007

From the Sketchpad - Part 2


With the recent birth of my second child and first girl, Kaiulani Rose, I've been inspired to finally expand my line of Stacia Baby. Spacedye dresses for little girls - genius! I can't wait for Kaiulani to slip into a spacedye dress with matching panties. My size 6-12 months fit model, Kaiulani, has been busy in fittings for my new Spring baby collection - to debut in August at the Kids Show and Coterie in NYC (in stores February '08). I first dabbled with the baby line when I re-launched Stacia in 2005 with some cute spacedye hoodies and hibiscus tees (sized 3-6 mths thru 4T), but I've always wanted to do a full line with pants, dresses, and tops. For Spring '08, I've designed some adorable spacedye crochet dresses with matching crochet panties in bamboo, spacedye cotton striped hoodies and leggings, and delicate pointelle spacedye rayon bloomers and beach tunics. Most of the designs are miniature versions of what I'm working on for the womens' line for Spring. Soon you'll have your own "mini me" dressed in Stacia - coming soon to shopstacia.com and a store near you...

No comments:

Post a Comment