Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Free Shipping and a Summer Sale @ Stacia!



Alas, Summer is over, but Fall is in the air at shopstacia.com. And for a limited time only, we're offering Free Shipping on all orders. Whoopie! There's some deals to be had in the Sale Item page and all of our Summer goodies are on sale too. Now's the time to snag that Riviera hoodie and Capri crochet beach tunic at 25% off for your next tropical getaway this Winter. Stock up on our scrumptious merino wool sweaters before the Winter chill hits. And don't forget, you can always email me directly at info@shopstacia.com if you ever have any questions about sizing, fit, color, etc. and I'm quick to respond. I love to interact with my customers. It makes me a better designer to hear what's on your mind - what you love, need, or want in knitwear will greatly influence my future collections. Happy Fall shopping!!
xoxo
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment