Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Fun Fun Fun" >> Heidy

Today was actually really fun day..i just got back from Jakarta and then I directly went to Church picnic and after that we went to Rumah Sosis to have some meal, because the lunch meal didn't satisfy me, my lalaluv & my friends ..hoho..no offense OK??..after had some meal, me & my lalaluv were really excited to try the ATV..it was my first time ever..kinda nervous but it didn't stop me..hoho..Fun Fun Fun day!!!

Today's outfit :

Stripe shirt : Pasar Senen about Rp.3000 (super duper less than $1)
Floral scarf : Pasar Gedebage Rp.5000 (also less than $1)
Denim short pants : Pasar Gedebage kinda forget the price
Bangles : Pasar Asemka & from Moniq
Keds shoes : Pasar Mayestik Rp.25.000 (about $3)
Red vintage bag : Pasar Gedebage


No comments:

Post a Comment