Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stacia Trunk Show at The Ria Ray Gallery


I'm on a roll here. Another meet-the-designer/trunk show event coming up for Stacia. This time, I'm going local here in Santa Monica. My friend and new gallery owner, Ria Ray will be hosting. Her fabulous live/work space off Montana (734 12th Street) is the perfect venue for an intimate trunk show. This Saturday, May 17th from 2 to 5pm, Ria and I will be hosting a super low-key trunk show featuring my new Summer Botanical space-dye collection of knit dresses and beachy tops. It's totally casual, so come by have some drinks, take in the sunshine in Ria's outdoor oasis, enjoy a little female bonding, and try on some super-soft Stacia knits just for fun. My Summer line will be below retail and you can pick my brain for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment