Sunday, June 20, 2010

cracked skin

Help soothe  and moisturize dry skin using Gloves In A Bottle

I am another person who has tried EVERYTHING for my cracked, painful fingertips and nothing worked. A week ago, after applying six Band-Aids and greasy ointment I went to the Internet in desperation, hoping to find a better solution. I found your website and the testimonials convinced me that I had nothing to lose by trying your product. I called every drugstore in town and finally located it.

I am so pleased and amazed that after only one day the cracks were closed and healing. The lotion was also soothing and helped with the pain immediately. At first I used it faithfully every four hours. And now, a week later, the cracks are almost gone. My hands are softer than they've ever been. Thank you so much for creating a product that is finally healing my dry hands and fingers. What a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment