Thursday, June 17, 2010

new hair cutting considerations

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Hair Cut - this time with Fringe

Friends are complaining that this blog is getting too travel related. Everything is travel travel travel.

It's getting so F-king boring!!!

Ok ok.. fine fine. I'll talk about my boring dull life, with pictures, just in case it's getting so boring with only words and no images.

Jeez... readers are so hard to please these days.

So today I am going to talk about my new hair cut *flick hair*


After contemplating for the longest time, I have finally managed to get my fringe cut.
I've always been scared of getting fringe.

Just to show you, here's a photo of me before my haircut.

old hair style


I mean, most of my friends argued that I look good with my then hair. So why did I need to change it?

Well, because I've had this hair style for like.. ever! It bored me out and I wanted a new look. A more sophisticated, clean look.

my new zara top


Showing you off my new Zara red top.
And my new black tights from Myers, Australia.

I've been doing a bit of random shopping here and there. Thinking to change a whole new wardrobe. :D

Anyway, here's my new hair style.

smile


Ta da!!!

Fringe!

Before you say anything, I know it myself that it's not very short. Because I asked for it, I asked the stylist to cut it so, so that I can prepare myself for a shorter fringe, you know, the step before you leap into a full blown china doll fringe?

Just so I can get accustomed to having fringe.

looking elsewhere


As you can see, I quite like it.

side view


Do here are 100 more photos of me with my new do.
And my new dress.
And new earrings.

smiley face


new fringe


nice flat hair


sitting in car


tongue


earrings


red legging and lv bag and teddies


I like the teddies in LV skirts. I bought them from a bazaar in Bangsar. :D

me and my muticolor LV

No comments:

Post a Comment