Thursday, June 17, 2010

skin on fingers

Been using this serum for 3 months now. I think it is time for me to review it.

First of all, this is an organic product. You might think what can an organic product do? I thought that too, we live a world full of chemicals, only chemicals like SKII, Clinique will give result. But, can organic products work?

This serum is actually in oil-form. It contains a very important ingredient called Squalene, which is extracted from olive plant. Squalene is important to us because part of our skin is made of Squalene. As we grow old, our skin will decrease its production of Squalene, which is so-called aging. I am quoting Erica Yuen for this statement.

This serum suits me as I have dry and dehydrated skin. I have serious acne on my forehead which is due to stree + insomnia + constipation. Also blackhead issue on my nose and both of my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment