Thursday, June 17, 2010

woman fashion new style


About Products
1.We specialize wholesale the hottest brand of jeans,hoody,t shirt,jacket,
singlets,shoes,sneakers,watches,hats,belts,handbags,wallets,Sunglasses and so on. Most items on my store will be newest and keep in stock,if there have something you didn‘t find, pls email me, I will try to check for you in time.
About delivery
We will delivery out your order within 72 hours ter got payment. Sometimes if your order get out stock, we will inform you to change order or get a full refund

1, Drop ship and combine ship are both available. Please just leave your detail, don`t forget to tell me your sizes and colors.

2 ,after you receive your goods, just notice me if you them or not, and don`t forgot to leave POSITIVE FEBACK, it`s very good for us.

3, If you`re a wholesaler or you`d like to mix purchase, please don`t hesitate to leave me your way to contact, we will try to offer you better prices and services. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment