Thursday, June 17, 2010

lifefashion

Courtney love has revealed that she once considered having a gastric band fitted.

The outspoken 44-year-old says she once visited a doctor about having the procedure but he refused to let her go ahead with it.

The star, who was once married to Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain, made the shock admission in the January issue of Elle magazine.

Courtney Love

Courtney Love admits she once considered having a gastric band fitted in an interview published in the January edition of Elle magazine

She said: ‘Baby, if I could get a gastric band I would!

'I’ve heard it’s a lot of vomiting and a pain in the ass, but it’s still easier than a diet.

'I did go to see a Hollywood doctor about it. I wasn’t desperate, I just knew I had to do something. He said no.

'I might have been fat, but I wasn’t that fat. I tried lipo on my stomach after that. It was horrible and it didn’t work.’

During the revealing interview, Love also talks about family life, fashion and how she and Russell Brand are just good friends.

Courtney Love

Love also admits also admits she took drugs while pregnant with her daughter

She said: ‘Look, I swear that Russell Brand and me are just really good friends. I don’t want to have sex with him. I actually have a very satisfactory sexual life, thank you very much.’

Love also revealed that her 16-year-old daughter Frances Bean, fathered by Cobain before he shot himself in 1994, knows about her drug habit when she was pregnant with her.

Love said: ‘My daughter knows I did drugs in my first trimester of pregnancy.

'She weighed 7lb 6oz when she was born and she was healthy.

'We were excellent parents and I say that despite pretty much always having an edge on.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1090669/Courtney-Love-admits-I-considered-having-gastric-band-fitted--doctor-wouldnt-let-me.html#ixzz0qF6YQXze

No comments:

Post a Comment