Thursday, June 17, 2010

to fring your hair

Beauty - Makeovers
what shall i have done to my hair? en>fr fr>en
By jazzy6member has  saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 216, member since Fri May 13, 2005
On Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:38 PM

Hey, I am having my hair cut tomorrow and i want a new style but i'm not really sure what to have.
Im the one above on the right obviously, any ideas what i could have?
im staying the same colour and i want to keep the length the same but any ideas with layers and my fringe etc?
thanks a lot xx

5 Replies to what shall i have done to my hair?

re: what shall i have done to my hair? en>fr fr>en
By dforeman Comments: 62, member since Tue Mar 23, 2010
On Tue Apr 06, 2010 01:26 PM
Edited by dforeman (221366) on 2010-04-06 13:27:12
You have cute hair already, but since you want a change, I would suggest a thick and heavy fringe that starts further back on your head...very dramatic without losing any length!!! Like the one below. I have this type of fringe and I love it!

Image hotlink -  'http://www.primped.com.au/images/uploads/primped_loves/hair/fringe/82184113_detail.jpg'

Also, since your hair is straight, you might want to have the stylist use a razor on your hair, just to add a little dimension and texture

No comments:

Post a Comment